Log in

TNC Account Log-In

Log in

Photography and Filming

Still Photography

A permit is required to take photos at Tenafly Nature Center if:

  • You are a professional photographer and you will be photographing people (paid or unpaid) or
  • You will be paid for your services by a client or
  • Your photographs will be published electronically or in publications or
  • You will sell your photographs or
  • You will be utilizing props or creating a scene or
  • You will be utilizing any Nature Center facilities, such as the Pavilion or shelter area.

A permit is not needed to take photos at Tenafly Nature Center if:

  • You are taking photographs of the natural settings/wildlife as a private individual that cannot be classified under one of the conditions listed above.
Applications should be filed no later than ten (10) business days in advance of the date you wish to have your photo session.


All still or motion picture filming requests must go through the Borough of Tenafly.

Please contact the Borough at
201-568-6100. For your convenience you can find a copy of their Film Permit.

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software